Home Statistics

Statistics

Announcement : Tourism and Catering

According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in November 2021 was 38 997, of which 45.5% were domestic
tourists and the other 54.5% were foreign tourists.
The number of nights spent in November 2021 was 90 693, of which 49.3% were by domestic and the other 50.7% were by foreign
tourists.
In the period January - November 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 52.0%: the number
of domestic tourists increased by 19.6%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 145.6%.
In the period January - November 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 36.5%: the
number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 14.6%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 164.7%.

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2020 – 2021

Foreign exchange inflow in USD Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
2020 63.74 37.61 101.35
2021 72.40 72.79 145.19
% 13.59 93.54% 43.26%

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2019 – 2020

Foreign exchange inflow in USD Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
2019 63.24 90.62 154.16 87.87 395.92
2020 63.74 37.61 80.61 70.09 252.05
% 0.74% -58.50% -47.71% -20.23% -36.34%

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2018 – 2019

Foreign exchange inflow in USD Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
2018 64.71 87.15 147.14 82.62 381.55
2019 63.27 90.62 154.16 87.87 395.92
% -2.23% 3.98% 4.77% 6.35% 3.75%

Foreign exchange inflow table based on tourism for 2017 – 2018

Foreign exchange inflow in USD Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
2017 51.16 68.37 135.19 72.33 327.05
2018 64.71 87.14 147.08 82.62 381.55
% 26.49% 27.45% 8.8% 14.2% 16.7%