Home Statistics

Statistics

Announcement : Tourism and Catering

According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in November 2023 was 66 668, of which 31.8% were domestic tourists and the other 68.2% were foreign tourists.
The number of nights spent in November 2023 was 137 548, of which 37.5% are realised by domestic and the other 62.5% are realised by foreign tourists.
In the period January - November 2023, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 20.9%: the number of domestic tourists increased by 0.3%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 37.6%.
In the period January - November 2023, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 9.8%: the number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 1.1%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 23.0%.

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2022 – 2023

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Вкупно
202278.52106.31191.63376.46
202393.69136.04241.86471.59
%19.3%28.0%26.2%25.27%

 

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2021 – 2022

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Total
202172.4072.79153.6586.2385.04
202278.52106.31191.63103.92480.38
%8.45%46.05%24.72%20.5624.76%

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2020 – 2021

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Total
202063.7437.6180.6170.09252.05
202172.4072.79153.6286.2385.04
%13.5993.54%90.5722.9852.76%

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2019 – 2020

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Total
201963.2490.62154.1687.87395.92
202063.7437.6180.6170.09252.05
%0.74%-58.50%-47.71%-20.23%-36.34%

Foreign exchange inflow based on tourism 2018 – 2019

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Total
201864.7187.15147.1482.62381.55
201963.2790.62154.1687.87395.92
%-2.23%3.98%4.77%6.35%3.75%

Foreign exchange inflow table based on tourism for 2017 – 2018

Foreign exchange inflow in USDQ1Q2Q3Q4Total
201751.1668.37135.1972.33327.05
201864.7187.14147.0882.62381.55
%26.49%27.45%8.8%14.2%16.7%