- 1. ORGANIZATION OF THE VISITS TO THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA BY FOREIGN TOUR OPERATORS, JOURNALISTS AND CELEBRITIES
For the FAM Organization the visits to the Republic of Macedonia by foreign tour operators and journalists is an instrument that allows them to closely learn about the natural beauties of Macedonia, the cultural heritage, customs, traditions, folklore and other tourism potentials.
The animation of foreign tour operators and journalists that will make promotion of Macedonia abroad, respectively in the countries where they come from; journalists through electronic and print media, and foreign tour operators by including Macedonia as a destination in their programmes, enabled an increasing number of foreign tourists, thus increasing revenues from tourism.
APST provides logistical support and arranges B2B meetings with travel agents, hotel owners and tourist agencies from Macedonia, in order for them to start a mutual cooperation, obtaining information about hotel accommodations and travel offers.
|State / info tour period||Journalists / Tour operators||Contact|
|Slovenia, January 27-29.||1. Peter Irvan– a representative of the medium VISION.SI
2. Zelesinski Lukasz– representative of the medium Onet.pl3. Brigita Pungarcic – representative of ADRIA AIRWAYS
4. Mojca Mavec-Representative of TV Slovenia
5. Gashper Petovar –representative of Planet TV
6. Damjana Osters – ADRIA AIRWAYS
7. Ksenja Hoshevar– representative of Druzina medium
|England, 26-28.02.2017||1. Daniela Wagner – Travel Weekly Group||APSTRM|
|Netherlands, May 2016||1. Lars Waarden – Representative of Columbus Travel
2. Gerbert Van der Aa –Representative of Columbus Travel
|17 – 21 July||1. Qatar Airways
|28 Nov. – 3 Dec.||1. Alex Crevar – Reporter|